Av. Engenheiro Roberto Freire, 2951
CCAB Sul, Loja 4 – Bloco 3
Natal / RN 59078-600
Who we are
Year of establishment : 2003
Number of Staff : 20
Legal statute : Limited Company
Branch offices in : Rio de Janeiro, Iguaçu Falls, Bahia
Languages spoken : English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, French
Member of following National Associations : ABETA
Member of following International Associations : ATTA – USTOA
It was a simple passion for ‘all things Brazil’ which gave birth to Aniyami Tours back in 2003. Ever since, we have been convinced that this passion, to discover the country, can transform the lives of the people who join us, as well as the communities we visit along the way. Our goal is to explore Brazil, getting in touch with the true essence of each region, its local inhabitants, their culture, gastronomy and the varied landscapes they call home. We then create authentic travel experiences across Brazil to reflect that essence, bringing cultures together during unforgettable experiences for everyone, where no detail is left to chance and the enjoyment is universal.
We provide a broad range of authentic, responsibly run, quality adventure travel tours for both FITs and groups, across
every corner of Brazil.
– Nature Adventures: The National Parks of Brazil, including Chapada Diamantina, Lençóis Maranhenses, Ecological Reserve Joatinga, Santa Catarina, Pantanal, the Northeast, Amazon and others, are prime for all manner of trekking, biking, wildlife watching, cruises and boat trips-
– Culture Adventures: Uncovering the melting pot of cultures, history and heritage throughout Brazil, with tours of colonial towns such as Ouro Preto, Olinda and Paraty, or taking to the Estrada Real. Foodies can indulge with gastronomic experiences in Ilha de Marajó and Tiradentes, there’s then music and dance in Salvador or social projects in Bahia, to name a few,
– Urban Adventures: Getting to grips with the locals in Brazil’s multifaceted cities, exploring the architecture, art and lifestyle of São Paulo, maybe Carnival in Rio de Janeiro or the coastal districts of Salvador, just some of the many urban faces of Brazil.
– Beach Adventures: With some of the best beaches in the world, we make the most of Brazil’s fishing villages, watersports, snorkeling, whale watching, wildlife walks and coastal hikes. Then, when it’s time to unwind, Brazil’s idyllic bays and islands call – like the Cacao Coast in Bahia, Fernando de Noronha, Ilha Grande, Jericoacoara, Boipeba and Morro de São Paulo-
– Specialist Led Adventures : Special interest tours for groups of all sizes, designed and led by professional guides who are experts in their field, from socio-environmental projects to photography, historic or wildlife trips in Bahia, the Pantanal and Mato Grosso.
– Regular Group Adventures: For anyone seeking the highlights of Brazil, in a group setting with an English, Spanish or German-speaking guide, we have the essential routes covered in our All Brazil Adventure Tour with guaranteed departures every month.
Our aim is to always provide the highest standards of customer service, creativity and social responsibility. As a result, relationships with agencies and partners are long-term, which benefits both the traveler and the experiences they enjoy while in Brazil. We provide 24-hour telephone support in Spanish and English during your client’s trip. Our team of experts all love Brazil,
making them even more ready and willing to assist depending on your language or region. We have multiple offices across Brazil, including the Northeast, Bahia, Rio de Janeiro and Iguassu, keeping us connected with the whole country. We have a Professional Liability Insurance of 1M USD and we implemented a Risk Management Plan and an Emergency Protocol. Finally, client feedback suggests that 95% of our travelers enjoyed a trip which exceeded their expectations, and they would recommend their trips to Brazil to others.